We offer the latest and most advanced dental technology in our Las Vegas cosmetic dentistry office. When opting for alterations to your smile, it is important to go to a cosmetic dentist who uses the best technology available in order to ensure superior results.
Our state-of-the-art dental technology at Drs. Chin & Pharar includes:
- CEREC CAD/CAM technology -Enables your cosmetic dentist to custom-fabricate crowns and veneers in-office so that your dental restorations can be completed in a single treatment. Your time and comfort is important to us. There is no longer a need for you to come back for a second appointment or a need to have a temporary crown for weeks. You will get your metal free crowns the same day. Another bonus is no more gagging dental impressions. The CEREC accurately reads your tooth with advanced computer technology.
- Digital X-Rays -Provides you with sharp, detailed x-rays that enable us to more accurately assess your dental problems. Digital x-rays also reduce your radiation exposure by as much as 90% compared with traditional x-rays.
- Digital Panorex X-Rays -Panoramic x-rays provide your cosmetic dentist with a view of your entire oral cavity. This machine shows a view of your mouth encompassing your jaws, teeth, sinuses, nasal area, and temporomandibular joints (TMJ) in one picture. Like other digital x-rays, the Digital Panorex greatly reduces your radiation exposure.
- Digital Bitewings – Not only are digital x-rays safer for patients, but they allow the general dentists to enlarge and study the x-rays in more detail.
- Milestone Scientific STA System -Used for painless Novocaine delivery before surgical procedures. Many patients comment how they don’t feel anything and how they have never experienced such a gentle dentist as the doctors at Drs. Chin & Pharar .
- Odyssey Navigator Laser Technology by Ivoclar – Provides precise and minimally invasive laser technology for use with periodontal therapy, gum contouring, and treatment of canker sores.
- K7 Jaw Tracking by Myotronics -Provides superior TMD treatment and other occlusal treatments. The K7 computer technology is able to measure the optimal jaw position which is beneficial in Full Mouth Reconstruction and migraine treatment. The optimal jaw position has also been known to help alleviate sleep apnea in patients.
- Ultrasonic Scalers – Provides quick, comfortable cleanings.
- Chairside Monitors – Sit back, relax, and watch TV while your cosmetic dentist works on your teeth.
- Zoom! 2T Chairside Whitening – The best and most advanced professional tooth whitening system on the market today. Zoom Bleaching only takes an hour and is perfect for the patient that doesn’t have time to do home whitening procedures every day. Get your bright smile with one easy visit!
To learn more about our state-of-the-art technology or to schedule an appointment with one of our experienced cosmetic dentists, please contact our Las Vegas dentists today.